Bradley Cooper Reveals His Daughter's Curious Question About Death and Google

Celebrity Trending
By -
0

 


Bradley Cooper is not only a talented actor and director, but also a devoted father to his 6-year-old daughter, Lea De Seine. The star of A Star Is Born shared a candid moment with his little girl, who asked him a profound question about life and death.



In an interview with Emma Stone for Variety's "Actors on Actors" series, Cooper, 48, recalled how his daughter, whom he shares with ex Irina Shayk, surprised him with her curiosity. "I was with my daughter the other day, she's like, 'So what happens after, when you die?'" he said.


Cooper, who is known for his honesty and authenticity, told his daughter that he did not have the answer to her question. "I was like, 'You know, I actually don't know.' Because I just always tell her the truth," he said.


But Lea was not satisfied with his response. She wondered if there was a way to find out the answer online. "'Doesn't Google know?'" Cooper said she asked. "I was like, 'Oh my God.'"


Stone, 35, who is also a parent to 2-year-old daughter Louise Jean with husband Dave McCary, was amazed by Lea's inquiry. "She asked if Google knew?" she said.


"Yes. I was like, 'Maybe,'" Cooper said.


Stone asked Cooper if he searched for the answer on Google, but the Maestro director decided to skip the online research and enjoy some quality time with his daughter. "No, I didn't. We were getting ice cream," he said.


Cooper also revealed that he tries to limit his phone use when he is with his daughter, as he wants to give her his full attention. "Yeah, I don't like to be on my phone around my daughter," he said.


Stone praised Cooper for his parenting style. "That's cool. You're a really good dad," she said.


Cooper and Shayk, 37, welcomed their daughter in March 2017, two years after they started dating. They split in July 2019, but have remained friendly and cooperative as coparents.


Shayk spoke highly of Cooper in a recent interview with Elle. "He's the best father Lea and I could dream of," she said. "It always works, but it always works because we make it work."


The model also shared how they balance their busy careers and their daughter's needs, without relying on a nanny. "We both take Lea everywhere with us," she said. "She's super easy. Two days ago, I had to go to the gym, so I just got her a drawing book and said, 'Mama's working out.' She was drawing for an hour. Then we went to the Michael Kors fitting. She met all the girls. Michael gave her a bag. She drew him a kitty cat."


Both Cooper and Shayk have moved on romantically since their breakup. Cooper has been linked to Gigi Hadid, while Shayk dated Tom Brady for a few months. They were seen hanging out together in Miami on Friday, December 8. 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)