Bryan Adams reveals the REAL meaning behind his 1984 anthem Summer Of '69

Celebrity Trending
0

 Bryan Adams has recently revealed the true meaning behind his iconic 1984 hit Summer Of '69. The Canadian singer, 64, admitted that he was going to call the song Best Days Of My Life but opted instead to reference the sex position 69 – something he previously stated fans would be 'thick' not to realise.


In a recent interview with The Sunday Times, he said: 'Well, I was going to call the song Best Days of My Life but mentioning '69' felt a bit more provocative. Isn't this talk a bit sexy for breakfast time?' Many believed the sunshine anthem recalled the rocker's heady summers in 1969, however in the same interview, he added: 'Oh, the best days are now, always now. When I wrote that song I was trying hard to imagine or fantasise what life would hold, but I'm there now and, you know, it's great.' ¹²³.



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)