Jamie Lynn Spears reveals why she spilled Britney's secrets on I'm A Celebrity

Celebrity Trending
0

 




Jamie Lynn Spears has finally explained why she decided to share some of Britney's secrets while she was on I'm A Celebrity.


The former Zoey 101 star, who is Britney's younger sister, had initially kept quiet about her famous sibling on the ITV reality show. However, she later opened up to her fellow campmates about Britney's childhood, her iconic performance with Madonna, and her Las Vegas residency.


Jamie Lynn will reveal more about her decision to speak about Britney on tonight's spin-off show, I'm A Celebrity... Coming Out. According to an insider, she will say: "She says that everyone in camp were talking about their families, so thought ‘why should I not talk about mine?’"


The source added that Jamie Lynn felt like she had nothing to hide, and that it was a "heartbreaking moment that peeks behind the veil of living with fame.” They told The Sun : "She wanted to show people that she is not just Britney's sister, but a person with her own story and struggles."

I am celebrity courtesy photo 


Jamie Lynn Spears quit I'm A Celebrity early on medical grounds

Jamie Lynn Spears quit I'm A Celebrity early on medical grounds (Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

Jamie Lynn's candid confession comes after she quit I'm A Celebrity early on medical grounds, and flew back home to see her children. She was the second celebrity to leave the show, following food critic Grace Dent, who also cited health reasons for her departure.


Sources on the show said that Jamie Lynn was missing her family and was feeling unwell. One said: "She has been struggling physically and mentally for some time. If you look back even last week this is not a complete surprise by any means."


Jamie Lynn had also hinted that she was ready to quit the show several times, and had clashed with Sam Thompson, who won the series on Sunday. During one episode, she told him: "I hate it here so much, I hate it here so much, I hate it here so much. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it here. This place is where people go to have the worst days of their lives. Dear God, please help me to make it. I think I've got to leave, I think I've got to leave."


Sam, who is a Made In Chelsea star, accused her of being "the girl who cried wolf." Jamie Lynn snapped back: "I'm not the girl who cried wolf, I'm speaking honestly about my emotions." Sam replied: "You're never leaving, you're going to be here longer than we are." Jamie Lynn retorted: "I'm not crying wolf, I mean it every single time I say I want to leave!"


Jamie Lynn also broke down in tears over a piece of chocolate, which was the only luxury item the camp had managed to win. Fred Sirieix served them all their chocolate in his apron, but Jamie Lynn was not impressed and said it was "disgusting."


Grace Dent also left the show early and said she "just wanted to go home." Grace, 50, who looked pale and weak during her last episode, said in a statement to her campmates: "My Dear campmates, I'm so sorry to let you down. I have left the camp for medical reasons. My heart is broken, I have loved and enjoyed getting to know you all. You've held me up and it's been a pleasure being your friend through this experience. Leaving you all at this stage will haunt me forever. I love you all. Grace x"


I'm A Celebrity... Coming Out airs tonight at 9pm on ITV.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)