Christine McGuinness Opens Up About Ex Paddy's Dating Life

Celebrity Trending
0


Christine McGuinness has revealed that her ex-husband Paddy McGuinness has been dating other women since their split in 2022.


The 35-year-old, who parted ways with the Phoenix Nights star, 50, after 16 years of marriage, still shares a house with him as they co-parent their three children; twins Leo and Penelope, 10, and Felicity, 8.



But the former couple, who tied the knot in 2011, are on friendly terms and Paddy has been honest with Christine about his attempts to find love again.


138437485146

Christine, who has been linked to her close friend Chelcee Grimes, who helped her cope with the break-up, said that neither she nor Paddy are ready to move on yet.


Speaking to Vicky Pattison on her The Secret To podcast, Christine said: “We talk an awful lot and we’re very open. He has said to me when he’s been going on a date. We still live in the same house, but I think both of us right now, we’re very much in the same place where we’re just like don’t really know what to do or where to go.”




Paddy McGuiness admits he turned down TV job after being asked to get nude on camera

Christine and Paddy have three children together

Christine and Paddy have three children together ( Image: WireImage)

Christine McGuinness

Christine has been having fun with friends, while Paddy tries dating again ( Image: Instagram)

Christine added: “We’ve been in this marriage for 16 years. I’ve been with him since I was 19, so my dating history before him was an absolute mess. Then I’ve had this lovely long marriage. I kind of don’t really know where to go, where to start, and he’s the same, he’s very much the same. He’s tried it and gone, ‘I’m not quite ready.’”


Christine, who has ADHD and autism, admitted that she has not been on a date herself in two years and has no interest in dating sites. She also said that she struggles to read people and does not know when someone is flirting with her.


She said: “I’m not great at reading people, so I wouldn’t know if someone approached me and they were actually coming on to me or they were just being friendly. I just think everyone’s being friendly! if someone goes, ‘Oh, you look lovely, you look really beautiful’, I’d just go, ‘Thanks, so do you, you look great.’ At what point do you kind of assume they might want a bit more?”


Christine and Paddy, who have a daughter named Ada, 8, with Jude Law, are focusing on their "new family dynamic" and are trying to "navigate their marriage breakdown as peacefully and lovingly as possible" - but Paddy also hopes to meet someone soon.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)